Monday, July 20, 2009

A blur

The last 4-5 days have been a blur as the boys and I work on clearing out the garage and getting it reorganized.

However, in that time we received our confirmation paperwork from the state saying we're officially a homeschool - hooray!

Unfortunately, Hubby has decided that we still haven't proven that we can pull this off, so the boys and I need to buckle down sooner than anticipated and show him we can get things done in a timely manner. Bummer, as I was looking forward to getting some time to get things done around the house. :(

Fortunately, he's not looking for huge results, just a decent schedule so we can get the work done before he gets home, so I need to get the boys working on some spelling and math and I think that will appease him for now.

Anyway, I've been spending far too much time on the computer lately, so will be shutting down probably for the next couple of days. Actually, I'm looking forward to it - I'm too easily distracted by this machine. It will give me practice for next month when we hit the school schedule hard, because I'm not going to have the time to mess around on it.

Signing off for now - have a full day ahead of me tomorrow. Good night!

No comments: